Protecting Your Skin Barrier
DMK Paramedical Skincare offers a range of products that can help repair and strengthen our Natural Skin barrier. The skin’s barrier acts as a protective shield, preventing moisture loss and protecting our skin from external irritants. The following are some of the DMK products that aid in skin barrier repair:
- DMK Beta Gel: This gel contains betaglucan, powerful antioxidants and essential nutrients that help restore and repair the skin barrier. It improves overall skin immunity and the natural healing processes
- DMK Herb & Mineral Mist: Enriched with botanical extracts and minerals that nourish and hydrate the skin. Also helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier function and promotes a healthier hydrated complexion.
- DMK Seba-E: This oil-based serum contains essential fatty acids and vitamin E to replenish and protect the skin barrier. It helps to retain moisture and maintain skin elasticity.
- DMK EFA+ Supplement: DMK offers a dietary supplement, the EFA+ capsules, which contains essential fatty acids necessary for healthy skin. These supplements support skin barrier function internally and ‘waterproofs’ the skin from within.
- DMK Hydroloc Crème: This rich creme is formulated to provide intense hydration and support. Containing ceramides and lipids that help repair and strengthen the skin’s protective layer.
- DMK Direct Delivery Vitamin C Serum: Vitamin C is essential for collagen production. DMK’s Vitamin C Serum helps repair the skin barrier while providing antioxidant protection.
Remember that repairing the skin barrier takes time, a holistic approach and consistency. Avoid the close proximity of Heaters and Fires that dry out the air and also avoiding long Hot Baths or Showers that are so very tempting during winter. It is important to follow a proper skincare routine, which includes cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting the skin with the appropriate DMK Paramedical products. Additionally, adopting a healthy lifestyle, such as maintaining a balanced diet, staying hydrated, and managing stress will also contribute to skin barrier repair and overall skin health.
SHARE THIS POST