DMK EDUCATION AND TRAININGBECOME A CERTIFIED DMK PROFESSIONAL AESTHETICIAN
DMK offers a comprehensive educational program designed to equip any qualified aesthetician or medical professional with the right knowledge, tools and advanced protocols to address the most challenging skin concerns.
ADVANCED PARAMEDICAL SKIN REVISION TRAINING
DMK Training courses are held in every major province in Southern Africa by fully qualified trainers and skin specialists. Full training manuals, notes and presentations are provided.
DMK Therapists are trained in the application and use of all aspects of DMK skin revision protocols and DMK paramedical products. Please note that due to the strength and pharmaceutical grade of the ingredients used, DMK products may not be used without having first received the appropriate training.
DMK THERAPISTS ARE TRAINED TO:
- Understand the Anatomy Of the Skin and It’s Functions and Processes
- Analyze, Diagnose and Treat Most Skin Conditions Such As Acne, Ageing, Scars, Hyperpigmentation etc.
- Treat All Cases of Severe Acne
- Revise Acne Scars and Other Types of Scarring
- Provide Anti-Ageing Treatments that Lift, Firm and Tighten the Skin While Strengthening the Facial Muscles and Skin Tissue
- Treat Sun-Damaged Skin and Restore Optimal Skin Functioning
- Revise Hyperpigmentation, Lentigo, Melasma, Chloasma and Dark Circles
- Recommend a Home Treatment Program and Prescribe the Appropriate Home Maintenance Products
- Deliver Full Body Treatments To Revise a Problem Skin Condition In a Particular Area of the Body
- Use Electromagnetic Wave Therapy To Alleviate Stress and Enhance the Effects of Skin Revision
- Tailor Custom Skin Revision Treatments to Address Stubborn Skin Conditions Or a Client’s Needs
AN OVERVIEW OF THE DMK TRAINING PROGRAM
- DMK FUNDAMENTALS – An introduction to DMK using the DMK Fundamentals Kits
- PROGRAM ONE – An introduction to the anatomy of the skin, the DMK Concept, DMK treatments and paramedical products
- HOME PRESCRIPTIVES – Implementing a home maintenance program and a full description of home prescriptive products
- ACNE CORRECTIVES – Diagnosing and treating all types of acne
- SPA BODY THERAPY – DMK full body treatments to address skin conditions of the body such as stretch marks, cellulite etc.
- RESURFACING – A guide to anti-ageing treatments and revising wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin
- ALKALINE VARIATIONS – Advanced skin revision to treat variety of skin conditions
- MELANIN CHEMISTRY – Addressing hyperpigmentation problems
To qualify to become a certified DMK Professional Aesthetician and receive DMK Training, you must have completed training and obtained certification through a recognized training institution such as CIDESCO or ITEC. The salon, clinic or spa you work for must be an existing Accredited DMK Clinic.
BECOME A CERTIFIED DMK PROFESSIONAL AESTHETICIAN
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INQUIRY FORM BELOW
SHARE THIS PAGE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER