DMK CONTRADERM™SOOTHING SKIN CREAM
CONTRADERM is an anti-trauma formula that can be used for minor skin irritations and itching due to eczema, dermatitis or professional skin revision treatments. CONTRADERM is frequently recommended for skins that have undergone surgical procedures or advanced skin revision.
CONTRADERM™ – Assists In Rebuilding Traumatised Skin
CONTRADERM is an anti-trauma formula for the skin designed to promote faster healing and improve the recovery time after skin revision treatments. It is designed for use during skin convalescence specifically for skin that has undergone a traumatic procedure.
CONTRADERM cream promotes new, healthy cell growth and is frequently used by laser surgeons to assist in the healing process. CONTRADERM helps the skin’s defense so that new cells come to the surface normally thus preventing the formation of scar tissue.
KEY BENEFITS OF CONTRADERM:
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Reduces inflammation and capillary permeability
- Expels impurities from the skin
- Enhances the production of collagen to tighten the skin and keep it firm
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep the skin nourished and healthy
- Works to regenerate the skin, promoting normal cell growth
CONTRADERM is applied directly to the problem areas of the skin. It can also be used to soothe minor skin irritations and itching due to (or during)skin revision treatments
Share This Page